Monday, December 7, 2009

Pictures that tell a story.

So, I know it's late...again... whatever...

This assignment was to take a picture that tells a story.  I had a few ideas in mind but as i went through the pictures that I've taken this summer I found some that I think fit this category.


This kid is having 'fun'... can you tell?

 
 People make the most interesting pictures.


If your parents take you to a car show... and you have no interest in cars, what better thing to do than to play fight with your friends!!!  That's my plan next time I go somewhere and get bored.


Just a guy.... with an artificial leg.  Funny thing is, I took this with a telephoto lens and didn't even know he had an artificial leg until I got home and looked at the picture on my computer.




Some girl I know... at Elbow Falls.


Suffering from an almost imperceptible scratch on his leg.  At the time, it was apparently a big deal, and dad didn't put down the camera. (Okay... I did... after i took the pictures though.)  Hug and a kiss and off he went.

No comments:

Post a Comment