Tuesday, July 14, 2009

In The Beginning...

So I'm really brand new at this photography thing. In fact I've always described myself as creatively inept. Since picking up the camera and experimenting, I have found that there is a world of discovery and details out there that we all too often walk by without noticing. This has been the focus of my early experiences.

The pictures here were taken in Lethbridge, Alberta on a weekend just visiting my brother and his wife. Most of them are taken in Japanese gardens which at the time was a brightly colored and green contrast to the rest of the city which had not yet bloomed and was predominantly dry and brown.

I haven't done any post-editing on any of these pictures so this is just how they were taken. Once I have time, I might post the edited ones.











No comments:

Post a Comment